01. Entry Requirements
Candidates for Admission to all graduate programs must:
- Submit a 1-2 page typed narrative outlining
(e.g., reasons for undertaking a college degree, professional aspirations, etc.).
- Duly signed and fully completed the Application Form for Admissions
- Copies of all educational Certificates
- A Details CV (Bio Data)
- A Passport Size Color Photos
- Copies of Working Experience Letters
- Passport Detail Page Copy
- A Confirmation Letter from the Approved Center
- Two Academic Reference Letters
02. Refund Policy
Students who find it necessary to withdraw from the program must submit a written notice to the University.
- After completing more than 10% of the total module assignments and up to and including completion of 25% of the assignments, 25% of the refundable tuition.
- After completing more than 25% of the total module assignments and up to and including completion of 50% of the assignments, 10% of the refundable tuition.
- If the student completes more than half of the total module assignments or the enrollment period has expired, the school will be entitled to the full tuition and no refund will be able. The amount of the module completed will be the ratio of completed assignments received by the University to the total assignments required to complete the module.
03. Non-Discrimination Policy
Equal enrollment and attendance standards.
Universidad of Tolosa pledges to equal opportunity and non-discrimination policies with absence
of racial, gender, creed or social preference. However, students must agree to comply with the
admission requirements and institutional principles, norms and policies in effect. Continuous
attendance is subject to the fulfillment of the same conditions.
Universidad of Tolosa seeks to foster social mobility through its financial aid programs and scholarship funds, made available to high-achieving students with proven economic need. Social mobility is also promoted through the creation of educational models aimed at reducing the education gap in target regions or countries.
Equal employment opportunity and continuous employment standards.
Universidad of Tolosa is an equal opportunity employer with non-discrimination policies and
absence of racial, gender, creed or social preference. However, applicants must demonstrate the
professional and moral standards required for the position, as well as comply with the
institutional principles, norms and policies in effect. Continuous employment is subject to the
fulfillment of the same conditions.
Universidad of Tolosa fosters plurality of thought and cultural diversity and, thus, its
faculty’s academic freedom. This right implies fulfilling the academic programs in effect and
observing the established research norms.
Academic freedom is understood as:
- The freedom to teach, this is, a professor’s right to present the results of his/her research findings and studies, and the different schools of thought and analysis relevant to the discipline
- The freedom to perform research, in agreement with Universidad of Tolosa mission’s aim, and to publish its findings.
- Academic freedom implies the responsibility to refrain from using research as a proselytizing instrument in favor of any ideological, religious or political group.